Home PageMoviesSeriesForum

CATEGORIES

All
najnovije dodati filmovi, novi filmovi na sajtu, novo na sajtu, new videos, all news, news on the site, new movies, new movies and series, new hd movies, novi HD filmovi, novi filmovi i serije, noviteti, najnoviji filmovi i serije na sajtu, najnoviji filmovi i serije, sve najnovije,
Action
Adventure
Animation
Biography
Comedy
Crime
Documentary
Drama
Family
Fantasy
History
Horror
Kids
Music
Mistery
Romance
Sci-Fi
Sport
Thriller
War
Western
New Releases
Series
series, top, new, serije, nove,

Watch online

on IMDb

TitleGoodbye Christopher Robin (2017)
GenreBiography, Family, History, New Releases, All
Release
Country
Duration107 min
Director
Actors
Added:No22 > Views: 1037

Synopsis

Film govori o tvorcu simpatičnog i svima poznatog medvedića Vinije Pua, temelji se na brojnim privatnim detaljima iz piščeva života.

A rare glimpse into the relationship between beloved children's author A. A. Milne (Domhnall Gleeson) and his son Christopher Robin, whose toys inspired the magical world of Winnie the Pooh. Along with his mother Daphne (Margot Robbie), and his nanny Olive, Christopher Robin and his family are swept up in the international success of the books; the enchanting tales bringing hope and comfort to England after the First World War. But with the eyes of the world on Christopher Robin, what will the cost be to the family?

2 wins & 1 nomination.

Watch in HD format
PG       

Movie: Goodbye Christopher Robin (2017)

URL: /board/all/goodbye_christopher_robin_2017/1-1-0-6923

Description of error:

• Comments
  • Share with friends
  • Related movies

Share on Forum:

[url=/board/all/goodbye_christopher_robin_2017/1-1-0-6923]Goodbye Christopher Robin (2017)[/url]

Share on Website:
<a href="/board/all/goodbye_christopher_robin_2017/1-1-0-6923" /a>

Comments :