Home PageMoviesSeriesForum

CATEGORIES

All
najnovije dodati filmovi, novi filmovi na sajtu, novo na sajtu, new videos, all news, news on the site, new movies, new movies and series, new hd movies, novi HD filmovi, novi filmovi i serije, noviteti, najnoviji filmovi i serije na sajtu, najnoviji filmovi i serije, sve najnovije,
Action
Adventure
Animation
Biography
Comedy
Crime
Documentary
Drama
Family
Fantasy
History
Horror
Kids
Music
Mistery
Romance
Sci-Fi
Sport
Thriller
War
Western
Domaći filmovi
New Releases
Series
series, top, new, serije, nove,

Watch online

Mr. Robot (2015) on IMDb
TitleMeet the Parents (2000)
GenreAll, Romance, Comedy
Release
Country
Duration108 min
Director
Actors
Added:alextv > Views: 80

Synopsis

Greg Foker je zaljubljen u Pem Berns, pa na predstojeći vikend koji u kući njenih roditelja gleda kao na savršenu priliku da je zaprosi. Međutim, kada se upozna sa njenim roditeljima, stvari munjevitom brzinom počinju da se kreću nizbrdo... 

A Jewish male nurse plans to ask his live-in girl friend to marry him. However, he learns that her strict father expects to be asked for his daughter's hand before she can accept. Thus begins the visit from Hell as the two travel to meet Mom and Dad, who turns out to be former CIA with a lie detector in the basement. Coincidentally, a sister also has announced her wedding to a young doctor. Of course everything that can go wrong, does, including the disappearance of Dad's beloved Himalayan cat, Jinxie. Nominated for 1 Oscar. Another 7 wins & 14 nominations.

Watch in HD format
PG-13       

Movie: Meet the Parents (2000)

URL: /board/all/meet_the_parents_2000/1-1-0-7957

Description of error:

• Related movies
  • Comments
  • Share with friends

Share on Forum:

[url=/board/all/meet_the_parents_2000/1-1-0-7957]Meet the Parents (2000)[/url]

Share on Website:
<a href="/board/all/meet_the_parents_2000/1-1-0-7957" /a>