Home PageMoviesSeriesForum

CATEGORIES

All
najnovije dodati filmovi, novi filmovi na sajtu, novo na sajtu, new videos, all news, news on the site, new movies, new movies and series, new hd movies, novi HD filmovi, novi filmovi i serije, noviteti, najnoviji filmovi i serije na sajtu, najnoviji filmovi i serije, sve najnovije,
Action
Adventure
Animation
Biography
Comedy
Crime
Documentary
Drama
Family
Fantasy
History
Horror
Kids
Music
Mistery
Romance
Sci-Fi
Sport
Thriller
War
Western
Domaći filmovi
New Releases
Series
series, top, new, serije, nove,

Watch online

Mr. Robot (2015) on IMDb
TitleOro aka Gold (2017)
GenreAll, History, Drama, New Releases, Adventure
Release
Country
Duration103 min
Director
Actors
Added:No22 > Views: 1402

Synopsis

U 16. veku, španski konkvistadori Lope de Agire i Nunjes de Balboa su pokrenuli epsku ekspediciju u kojoj su učestvovali 30 muškaraca i dve žene, kroz amazonsku prašumu, u potrazi za mitskim gradom koji je prema legendi bi izgrađen u potpunosti od zlata.

Amazon rainforest, 1538. King Carlos V de España y I de Alemania sends a group of Spanish soldiers to the new continent to locate Teziutlan, a legendary city created with gold, to claim it to the Spanish Empire. Alone in the rainforest and without a help, soldiers face not only indigenous tribes but the manifest hate themselves by their respective birth places. Leaded by old Don Gonzalo, married with young Doña Ana, his aging and weak health turns in danger Ana, who is disputed by Alférez Gorriamendi, Gonzalo's right-hand, and soldier Martín Dávila. After to realize that Viceroy of Port Prince has send another expedition looking for them leaded by Juan Medrano after to accuse Don Gonzalo of treason, Dávila, Gorriamendi and other soldiers as Sargento Bastaurrés and Barbate must decide if fight against Medrano's and his men or continue until Teziutlan. But the rivalry and hate between them will reveal more dangerous than the own rainforest and the indigenous tribes.

8 nominations.

Stills from the film

Watch in HD format
R       

Movie: Oro aka Gold (2017)

URL: /board/all/oro_aka_gold_2017/1-1-0-7026

Description of error:

• Related movies
  • Comments
  • Share with friends

Share on Forum:

[url=/board/all/oro_aka_gold_2017/1-1-0-7026]Oro aka Gold (2017)[/url]