Home PageMoviesSeriesForum

CATEGORIES

All
najnovije dodati filmovi, novi filmovi na sajtu, novo na sajtu, new videos, all news, news on the site, new movies, new movies and series, new hd movies, novi HD filmovi, novi filmovi i serije, noviteti, najnoviji filmovi i serije na sajtu, najnoviji filmovi i serije, sve najnovije,
Action
Adventure
Animation
Biography
Comedy
Crime
Documentary
Drama
Family
Fantasy
History
Horror
Kids
Music
Mistery
Romance
Sci-Fi
Sport
Thriller
War
Western
New Releases
Series
series, top, new, serije, nove,

Watch online

on IMDb

TitleScales: Mermaids Are Real (2017)
GenreFantasy, Kids, New Releases, All
Release
Country
Duration92 min
Director
Actors
Added:No22 > Views: 843

Synopsis

Sirena Filips živi svoj kao obična devojka. Ali na svoj 12-ti rođendan ona saznaje da je daleko od samo obične devojke.. Ona se pretvara u sirenu, i mora da se oprosti od porodice, a tada i lovci kreću za njom...

Siren Phillips has lived her life thinking she's an ordinary girl, in an ordinary town. On the eve of her twelfth birthday, however, she learns that she is far from ordinary. Destined to turn into a Mermaid at the age of twelve, Siren must struggle with her new reality, saying good bye to her mother and friends, while she transitions into the water. To make matters worse, a group of Hunters are after her, trying to catch her. She soon becomes friends with Adam Wilts, a new boy at school, who she turns to for help. He agrees to help her, but finds himself caught in the middle, when it's his own father who is after Siren. When Siren's mother is taken, the town must rally behind her, and help her make a peaceful transition into the water, before the hunters can find out where she is.

1 win.

Stills from the film

Watch in HDRip format
PG       

Movie: Scales: Mermaids Are Real (2017)

URL: /board/all/scales_mermaids_are_real_2017/1-1-0-6958

Description of error:

• Comments
  • Share with friends
  • Related movies

Share on Forum:

[url=/board/all/scales_mermaids_are_real_2017/1-1-0-6958]Scales: Mermaids Are Real (2017)[/url]

Share on Website:
<a href="/board/all/scales_mermaids_are_real_2017/1-1-0-6958" /a>

Comments :