Home PageMoviesSeriesForum

CATEGORIES

All
najnovije dodati filmovi, novi filmovi na sajtu, novo na sajtu, new videos, all news, news on the site, new movies, new movies and series, new hd movies, novi HD filmovi, novi filmovi i serije, noviteti, najnoviji filmovi i serije na sajtu, najnoviji filmovi i serije, sve najnovije,
Action
Adventure
Animation
Biography
Comedy
Crime
Documentary
Drama
Family
Fantasy
History
Horror
Kids
Music
Mistery
Romance
Sci-Fi
Sport
Thriller
War
Western
New Releases
Series
series, top, new, serije, nove,

Watch online

on IMDb

TitleThe Ladies Man (2000)
GenreAll, Comedy
Release
Country
Duration84 min
Director
Actors
Added:adopixi > Views: 491

Synopsis

Zbog svog nespretnog jezika, Leon Felps je, zajedno sa svojom lojalnom producentkinjom Džuli, otpušten iz svog noćnog radio-šoua i ne može da nađe drugi posao. Iznenada dobija pismo od bogate bivše ljubavnice koja mu nudi da se brine o njemu, ali Leon, umišljeni Kazanova, nema pojma ko je ona...

Because of his salacious language, late-night radio advice-show host Leon Phelps, along with his sweet and loyal producer Julie, is fired from his Chicago gig. They can't find another job. About that time, two things happen: he gets a letter from a wealthy former lover who offers to take care of him (but she doesn't sign her real name, so Leon, an inveterate Casanova, has no idea who she is), and a group of angry cuckolds, all of whom have surprised their wives in flagrante delicto with Leon (who has a distinctive tattoo on his booty), are closing in, armed and dangerous. Can he find the sugar mommy and escape the wrath of the mob of husbands? What about Julie? 1 nomination.

Watch in HD format
R     

Movie: The Ladies Man (2000)

URL: /board/all/the_ladies_man_2000/1-1-0-7002

Description of error:

• Comments
  • Share with friends
  • Related movies

Share on Forum:

[url=/board/all/the_ladies_man_2000/1-1-0-7002]The Ladies Man (2000)[/url]

Share on Website:
<a href="/board/all/the_ladies_man_2000/1-1-0-7002" /a>