Home PageMoviesSeriesForum

CATEGORIES

11.22.63 (2016)
12 Monkeys (2015)
Follows the journey of a time traveler from the post-apocalyptic future who appears in present day on a mission to locate and eradicate the source of a deadly plague that will nearly destroy the human race.
13 Reasons Why (2017)
24: Legacy (2016)
2 Broke Girls (2011)
3% (2016)
9-1-1 (2018)
Explores the high-pressure experiences of police, paramedics and firefighters who are thrust into the most frightening, shocking and heart-stopping situations. They must try to balance saving people with solving problems in their own lives.
A Series Of Unfortunate Events (2017)
Agatha Raisin (2016)
Agent Carter (2015-2016)
Agent Karter is a TV series starring Hayley Atwell, James D'Arcy, and Enver Gjokaj. In 1946, Peggy Carter is relegated to secretarial duties in the Strategic Scientific Reserve (SSR). When Howard Stark is accused of treason, he secretly recruits Peggy to clear his name with the help of his butler, Edwin Jarvis.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013)
Alcatraz (2012)
American Gods (2017)
American Gothic (2016)
Animal Kingdom (2016)
Arrow (2012)
Atlanta (2016)
Two cousins, with different views on art versus commerce, on their way up through the Atlanta rap scene; "Earnest 'Earn' Marks," an ambitious college drop-out and his estranged cousin, who suddenly becomes a star.
Babylon Berlin (2017)
Colognian commissioner Gereon Rath moves to Berlin, the epicenter of political and social changes in the Golden Twenties.
Band of Brothers (2001)
Battlestar Galactica (2004-2009)
Bellevue (2017)
Better Call Saul (2015)
Big Little Lies (2017)
Billions (2016)
Bitten (2014)
Black Sails (2014)
Bomba (2013)
Breaking Bad (2008)
Bron / Broen (2011)
Cardinal (2017)
Castle Rock (2018)
Henri Diver, advokat koji se bavi zatvorenicima osuđenim na smrtnu kaznu, vraća se u Castle Rock posle mnogo godina. Naime, grad u kome je odrastao obezbedio mu je traumatično detinjstvo nakon smrti oca jer je bio glavni osumnjičeni za nesreću koja se dogodila. Istraumirani Henri potisnuo je sećanja iz detinjstva, a grad u kome je proveo detinjstvo nije preterano srećan što ga ponovo vidi. Serija je rađena na osnovu priča Stivena Kinga i prepliće teme i likove iz izmišljenog grada.
Castlevania (2017)
Chance (2016)
Charlie Chaplin (1914-1926)
All short movies - Charlie Chaplin
Chicago P.D. (2014)
Childhood's End (2015)
Chuck (2007)
Collateral (2018)
London detectives investigating the seemingly random murder of a pizza delivery man uncover a convoluted case of interlocking circumstances amid a cross-section of British society.
Colony (2016)
Condor (2018)
A young CIA analyst Joe Turner, whose idealism is tested when he joins the CIA hoping to reform it from within but stumbles onto a terrible but brilliant plan that threatens the lives of millions.
Counterpart (2018)
A UN employee discovers the agency he works for is hiding a gateway to a parallel dimension.
Crusoe (2008–2009)
CSI: Miami (2002-2012)
The cases of the Miami-Dade, Florida police department's Crime Scene Investigations unit.
Daredevil (2015)
Dark Matter (2015)
Deutschland 83 (2015)
Dostoevskiy (2011)
Dostoevskiy is a TV series starring Evgeniy Mironov, Elizaveta Arzamasova, and Pavel Barshak. Dostoevsky seen through the prism of his relationships, and his struggles with poverty, trial, exile and imprisonment in Omsk, Siberia, writings, gambling.
El Chapo (2017)
Emerald City (2016)
Emerald City (2016) je strana online serija sa prevodom. Linkovi se nalaze na tuđim serverima. Mi samo puštamo seriju na našem plejeru. Na našem serveru nema linkova.
Famous in Love (2017)
Fargo (2014)
Fear the Walking Dead (2015)
Fearless (2017)
Freakish (2016)
Free Rein (2017)
Frequency (2016)
Fringe (2008)
Game of Thrones (2011)
serije sa prevodom, online serije sa prevodom, online serije, gledaj serije, strane serije, watch series, watch online series for free, gledaj besplatno, najbolje serije, Igra prestola, Game of Thrones (2011– ) cela serija, Game of Thrones, serija Game of Thrones sa prevodom,
Gangland Undercover (2015)
GLOW (2017)
Gotham (2014)
Grimm (2011)
Hannibal (2013)
Hell on Wheels (2011)
Homeland (2011)
House M.D. (2004–2012)
An antisocial maverick doctor who specializes in diagnostic medicine does whatever it takes to solve puzzling cases that come his way using his crack team of doctors and his wits.
In Plain Sight (2016)
Incorporated (2016)
Inside Men (2012)
Into the Badlands (2015)
Iron Fist (2017)
Jessica Jones (2015)
Jordskott (2015)
Kidnap and Ransom (2011)
Krypton (2018)
Set two generations before the destruction of the legendary Man of Steel's home planet, KRYPTON follows Superman's grandfather - whose House of El was ostracized and shamed - as he fights to redeem his family's honor and save his beloved world from chaos.
Legends of Tomorrow (2016)
Legion (2017)
Lost in Space (2018)
Set 30 years in the future, colonization in space is now a reality, and the Robinson family is among those tested and selected to make a new life for themselves in a better world. But when the new colonists find themselves abruptly torn off course en route to their new home they must forge new alliances and work together to survive in a dangerous alien environment, light-years from their original destination. Stranded along with the Robinsons are two outsiders who find themselves thrown together by circumstance and a mutual knack for deception. The charismatic Dr. Smith is a master manipulator with an inscrutable end game. And the roguish, but charming Don West is a highly-skilled, blue collar contractor, who had no intention of joining the colony, let alone crash landing on a lost planet.
Lucifer (2015)
Luther (2010)
MacGyver (2016)
Manhunt: Unabomber (2017)
Marco Polo (2014)
Medici: Masters of Florence (2016)
Midnattssol Aka Midnight Sun (2016)
Midnattssol, Midnight Sun, 2016,Thriller, online serija sa prevodom, watch series for free, gledaj besplatno,
Midnight, Texas (2017)
Dobrodošli u mesto gde je biti normalan prilično čudno. Serija nas vodi na putovanje u udaljeni grad u gradu Teksasu, gde niko nije onakav kakav izgleda. Od vampira i veštica do vidovnjaka i plaćenih ubica, Midnight je misteriozno sigurno utočište za one koji su različiti. Dok se članovi grada bore protiv vanjskih pritisaka poremećenih bajkerskih bandi, večno sumnjičavih policajaca i njihove vlastite opasne prošlosti, povezuju se i formiraju jaku i malo verovatnu porodicu.
Mr. Mercedes (2017)
Mr. Robot (2015)
Narcos (2015)
NCIS: New Orleans (2014)
Once Upon a Time (2011)
Orange Is the New Black (2013)
Outcast (2016)
Ozark (2017)
Jason Bateman, njegova žena Wendy, njihova tinejdžeka Charlotte i sin Jonah sele se u Ozark. Po svemu izgledaju kao obična američka porodica. Upravo takav imidž pomaže im da zadrže svoj posao: da peru novac za drugi najveći meksički narko-kartel.
Peaky Blinders (2013)
Poldark (2015)
Preacher (2016)
Pretty Little Liars (2010)
Prison Break (TV Series 2005–2009)
Pure Genius (2016)
Quarry (2016)
Rebecka Martinsson (2017)
Advokatkinja Rebeka Martinson je iz Kirune ali radi u Stokholmu i nije nešto zadovoljna tim životom. Kad joj jave da je njen prijatelj iz detinjstva preminuo, Rebeka se vraća u Kirunu gde bude uvučena u uzbudljivu potragu za ubicom.
Ripper Street (2012)
Riverdale (2017)
Sacred Games (2018)
A link in their pasts leads an honest cop to a fugitive gang boss, whose cryptic warning spurs the officer on a quest to save Mumbai from cataclysm.
Saknad (2017)
Salvation (2017)
Santa Clarita Diet (2017)
Second Chance (2016)
Sharp Objects (2018)
A reporter confronts the psychological demons from her past when she returns to her hometown to cover a violent murder.
Sherlock (2010)
Siren (2018)
A mermaid-obsessed town is turned upside down when a mysterious girl appears and begins wreaking havoc.
Slasher (2016)
Sons of Anarchy (2008)
Spooks (2002)
SS-GB (2017)
Star Trek: Discovery (2017)
State of Play (2003)
Stranger Things (2016)
Succession (2018)
Succession follows a dysfunctional American global-media family.
Supergirl (2015)
Supernatural (2005)
S.W.A.T. (2017)
Follows a locally born and bred S.W.A.T. lieutenant who is torn between loyalty to the streets and duty to his fellow officers when he's tasked to run a highly-trained unit that's the last stop for solving crimes in Los Angeles.
Taboo (2017)
Taboo (2017) online serija sa prevodom. Gledaj besplatno.
Tabula Rasa (2017)
A young woman with amnesia becomes a key figure in a disappearance case.
Taken (2017)
Teen Wolf (2011)
Texas Rising (2015)
The 100 (2014)
The Alienist (2018)
Crime reporter John Moore meets with psychologist Dr. Laszlo Kreizler to investigate a serial killer in New York during the late 19th century.
The American West (2016 )
The Big Bang Theory (2007)
The Blacklist (2013)
The Company (2007)
The Crossing (2018)
Refugees from a war-torn country 180 years in the future start showing up in the present to seek asylum in an American town.
The Defenders (2017)
Nakon što drevna organizacija "Ruka" odluči da preuzme New York četiri potpuno različita heroja koji su se uvek oslanjali samo na sebe će biti prisiljeni da se udruže i zaustave ih. Defenders je serija koja spaja priče serija Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage i Jessica Jones protiv neprijatelja koga niko od njih ne može da porazi sam.
The Deuce (2017)
The Flash (2014)
The Good Fight (2017)
The Hour (2011)
The Last Kingdom (2015)
The Last Man on Earth (2015)
The Last Ship (2014)
The Leftovers (2014)
The Mist (2017)
The Moorside (2017)
The Night Of (2016)
The OA (2016)
The Originals (2013)
The Orville (2017)
The Secret Circle (2011)
The Sinner (2017)
The Son (2017)
The State Within (2006)
The Terror (2018)
The crew of a Royal Naval expedition searching for the Arctic's treacherous Northwest Passage discovers instead a monstrous predator.
The Vampire Diaries (2009)
The Walking Dead (2010)
The White Princes (2017)
This Is Us (2016)
Timeless (2016)
Tin Star (2017)
The story of Jim Worth, an expat British police officer starting a new life with his family as police chief in Little Big Bear, an idyllic town near the Rocky Mountains. When his small town is overrun by migrant workers from a massive new oil refinery – the wave of drugs, prostitution and organised crime that follows them threatens to sweep away everything in its wake.
Traveler (2007)
Travelers (2016)
True Detective (2014)
TURN (2014)
Vikings (2013)
Serija Vikinzi prati avanture Ragnara Lothbroka, najvećeg junaka njegovog doba. Serija govori o sagi Ragnara i njegove bande koja je sastavljena od njegove braće Vikinga i njegove obitelji, dok se trudi postati kralj vikingškog plemena. Osim što je neustrašiv borac, Ragnar je utjelovljenje nordijske tradicije odanosti bogovima. Legenda kaže da je on bio izravni potomak Odina, boga rata i ratnika. Režiseri su Johan Renck i Ciaran Donnelly, koji je režirao seriju The Tudors. U glavnim ulogama su Travis Fimmel, Clive Standen, Katheryn Winnick, Gabriel Byrne, Jessalyn Gilsig i Gustaf Skarsgård.
Wanted (2016)
Westworld (2016)
Who Is America? (2018)
Sacha Baron Cohen offers his take on America's patriotism.
Yellowstone (2018)
A ranching family in Montana faces off against others encroaching on their land.
You Are Wanted (2017)
Z Nation (2014)
Zoo (2015)
Krepost Badaber (2018)
Ruska mini-serija zasnovana na realnim događajima. Tokom sovjetske vojne intervencije u Avganistanu, veliki problem stvaraju mudžahedini koji prelaze granicu iz Pakistana, a obučavaju ih američki instruktori. Sovjetska armija odlučuje da pošalje svog obaveštajca u Pakistan kako bi pribavio informacije o tvrđavi Badaber jer sumnjaju da se tamo nalazi kamp za obuku fundamentalista.
CSI: NY (2004 - 2013)
CSI: NY treće je izdanje kriminalističke drame o rešavanju zločina forenzičkim metodama. Serija prati dogodovštine grupe istražitelja forenzičara, koji uz pomoć najsavremenije tehnologije pronalaze presudne dokaze na neočekivanim, ponekad posve bizarnim mestima.
Acceptable Risk (2017)
Kad njen muž Li bude ubijen, Sara Mening shvata da ne zna ništa o njegovoj prošlosti. Počinje da se pita ko je, zapravo, bio Li i šta je radio za moćnu svetsku organizaciju. ....
Bodyguard (2018)
Dejvid Bad je veteran i junak ali nasilne je prirode. Premešten je u jedinicu za obezbeđivanje kraljevske porodice i članova vlasti. Prvi zadatak mu je da čuva i brani moćnu i ambicioznu sekretarku unutrašnjih poslova Džuliju Montak. Ona zastupa politiku koju David nimalo ne podržava. Sad je rastrzan između osećaja dužnosti i uverenja. Pošto je David odgovoran za Džulijinu bezbednost, da li je možda on zapravo njena najveća pretnja?
Greyzone (2018)
Victoria works as an engineer specializing in drones. She is taken hostage in the home of terrorists, while the security police in Sweden, led by SÄPO agent Eva, and the Danish colleagues at PET are trying to prevent an imminent terrorist attack. The destiny of the two women is intertwined in a gray zone where morality and responsibility are put at risk.
Mayans M.C. (2018)
Set in a post-Jax Teller world, "Mayans MC" sees EZ Reyes, a former golden boy now fresh out of prison, as a prospect in the Mayan MC charter on the California-Mexico border who must carve out his new outlaw identity.
Kidding (2018)
Jeff, a famous children's television icon, struggles to retain his sanity as his family falls apart.
The First (2018)
Fictional series to chronicle the effort to send the first crewed mission to Mars.
The Purge (2018)
Set in an altered United States, several unrelated people discover how far they will go to survive a night where all crime is legal for 12 hours.
The Outpost (2018)
Radnja serije se vrti oko Talon (Jessica Green), jedine preživele pripadnice rase "Blackbloods". Nakon što je njeno selo spalila grupa plaćenika, Talon će se zaputiti ka tvrđavi u kojoj pravila ne važe. Ta tvrđava se nalazi daleko od civilizacije i Talon se nada da će tamo pronaći ljude koji su joj ubili porodicu. Ali tokom svog putovanja Talon će otkriti da poseduje tajanstvene natprirodne moći. Da bi sebe sačuvala, moraće da ovlada tim moćima a onda će morati da odbrani svet od fanatičnog religioznog diktatora.
A Discovery of Witches (2018)
Diana Bishop, historian and witch, accesses Ashmole 782 and knows she must solve its mysteries. She is offered help by the enigmatic Matthew Clairmont, but he's a vampire and witches should never trust vampires.

Watch online

Mr. Robot (2015) on IMDb
TitleGreyzone S01E02
GenreGreyzone (2018)
Release
Country
Duration45 min.
Actors
Added:alextv > Views: 253

Synopsis

Victoria Rahbek radi kao vrhunski inženjer za bespilotne jedinice. Tokom jednog službenog putovanja sreće se sa svojom bivšim studentskim saradnikom, novinarom Iyadom Adi Kassarom. Nagovara je na intervju koji se razvija u nešto sasvim drugačije. Victoria i njen sin Oskar uzeti su kao taoci od strane Iyada, za koga se ispostavlja da je deo terorističke ćelije koja planira napad u Skandinaviji. Prisiljena je pružiti poverljive informacije kako bi spasila svoj život i život svog sina. U međuvremenu, u pristanišnoj zoni u Geteborgu, pronađena je raketa s dovoljno eksploziva za protresanje celog kontinenta. Sakrivena u kamionu iz Danske, ali jedan projektil nedostaje. Danski agenti Eva i Jesper započinju intenzivan lov u trci s vremenom kako bi sprečili teroristički napad.

Watch in HD format

Movie: Greyzone S01E02

URL: /board/series/greyzone_2018/greyzone_s01e02/210-1-0-8542

Description of error:

• Related movies
  • Comments
  • Share with friends

Share on Forum:

[url=/board/series/greyzone_2018/greyzone_s01e02/210-1-0-8542]Greyzone S01E02[/url]

Share on Website:
<a href="/board/series/greyzone_2018/greyzone_s01e02/210-1-0-8542" /a>

Comments :